While I've always been committed to our community's health and safety, I'm now doubling down with these additional protocols:
- Disinfecting: The office doors’ handles, counter tops and frequently touched items will be wiped down with a disinfectant in between each client. This includes in the massage room -- the vinyl surface of the massage table and head cradle, stools, etc. The bathroom will also be sanitized between clients.
- Hand Sanitizer: I will be using additional hand sanitizer during your session, and I may ask you to do so as well. Hand sanitizers will be placed in strategic places, and I encourage you to use it, along with lots of hand washing (20 seconds with soap).
- Reception Room: Sorry, to reduce contact with others, no one will be allowed to wait for you in the reception room during your session.
- Non Contact Payment Systems: I have also introduced non contact payment systems, through Venmo, Square’s non contact credit card system, personal checks, and cash.
- Two HEPA Air Purifiers, one with a UV-C Sanitizer Light: Per their product descriptions, although HEPA filters are not able to filter the SARS 2 virus out unless it’s on a speck of dust or a droplet, the new UV-C sanitizer light (in the additional purifier) is able to destroy the virus along with other microorganisms! The new air purifiers filter the air within the massage room five times/hour improving air circulation, and making your sessions safer and more enjoyable.